What changes in Telegram Premium? Paid version of the app arrives in Brazil for R$ 24.90
Among the extra features, users can join up to a thousand channels and transfer 4GB files
Since Sunday, the 19th, it is possible to access the exclusive resources of Telegram premium versionwhich arrived in Brazil costing R$ 24.90 per month.
For those who subscribe, the platform now has some very exaggerated and expanded numbers, such as the possibility of participating in up to a thousand channels, in addition to being able to send documents of up to 4 GB (in the free version, the limit is 2 GB), having faster downloads and voice-to-text conversion.
The Premium plan, which had already been announced by the app’s co-founder, Pavel Durov, on June 10, comes with the intention of making life easier for users who work using Telegram or who make more intensive use of the app. Thus, they can expand the amount of information they receive and send on the platform.
See what changes with Telegram Premium
- 4GB Upload: Users can upload 4GB files
- Dedicated transfer rate downloads: Media and files can be downloaded at the fastest speed possible;
- Double limits: user can follow up to 1000 channels, create up to 20 chat folders with up to 200 chats each, add a fourth account to any Telegram app, pin 10 chats to the main list and save up to 10 stickers favorites;
- Voice to Text: Voice messages can be converted to text for when the user doesn’t want to hear it, but wants to see the content. It will be possible to classify the transcripts;
- Exclusive stickers: dozens of stickers have animations that can be sent in any chat. The collection of premium stickers will be updated monthly by Telegram artists.
- Unique Reactions: Premium users can also unlock more ways to react to messages, with 10+ new emojis.
- Chat management: user has new tools to organize chat list;
- Animated Profile Pictures: Premium user profile videos are animated and shown to everyone;
- Premium app icons: can be added to home screen to better match personality or wallpaper;
- No Ads: In some countries, sponsored posts are shown on large public channels. These ads will no longer be shown to Telegram Premium subscribers.