Franchise truthful has enterprise recommender with funding from R$ 3 thousand
See the schedule of free lectures for the 16th edition of the FranchiseB2B franchise fair
What is the best franchise to invest in in 2023? This question is very common among those who want to undertake next year. With that in mind, the 16th edition of the FranchiseB2B franchise fair, to be held this Thursday, the 8th, in Santo André, will feature a franchise recommender so that those interested can find a brand that matches their investment profile.
To find out about the franchises and ask questions about how investing in a unit works, you must register in advance on the website.
“We chose the brands that can guarantee financial independence for those looking to have their own business or want to return to the market. The value options are the most variable, from R$ 3 thousand”, says Ricardo Branco, CEO of FranchiseB2B.
AcquaZero, CreamBerry, Croasonho, Griletto, JinJin, Montana Grill, Nubelle, Pilão, Wizard and Yázigi are some of the franchises present at the fair.
The free event also features lectures on the universe of franchising, which help those present to understand the moment of the sector in Brazil.
With 18.7% higher revenues in the third quarter compared to the same period in 2021, the Brazilian franchise market demonstrates that the pandemic is falling behind. In 2022, the Revenue grew by 15%the largest in the historical series.
These are some data released by the Quarterly Survey of Performance of the sector carried out by the Brazilian Franchising Association (ABF🇧🇷 According to the study, carried out in partnership with BR Insights, the sector’s revenue jumped from R$ 47.385 billion to R$ 56.256 billion in the period.
The edition has Franchise Now, a franchise recommender that will help those who want to find a brand that matches their investment profile. Just enter information such as investment value, return time, among others, and some franchise options present at the fair are presented.
Another novelty is the partnership with Instituto Lampadinha, which aims to help people find the best franchise and be able to relocate in the market through franchising.
To compose the fair, FranchiseB2B has lectures throughout the event, always with important names in Entrepreneurship and Franchising that reinforce the project Learning to Undertake.
Participants who attend all the lectures receive a Certificate of Immersion in Franchising and compete, throughout the day, for several raffles.
- Carolina Kechinski, CEO of Cakech Franchise, will talk about “How to be successful with franchises”, at 8:15 am.
- Denise Rezende, an analyst at Sebrae, begins her lecture at 9:30 am talking about “Undertaking with certain attitudes”.
- The CEO of FranchiseB2B, Ricardo Branco, will talk about “What you need to know to undertake”, starting at 9:30 am.
- Thiago Samuel, responsible for implementing the first photodepilation network in Brazil, D’pil and founder of Laserstar, will talk about “Why transform your business into a franchise?”, at 1 pm.
- Adriano Croce, CEO of BioFlora, will address the theme “Marketing in the Digital Age”, at 3:30 pm.
- Rodrigo Farinelli, CEO of V3 Franchises, will talk about “Undertaking with Marketing in Franchising”, at 5:30 pm.
- Henrique Mol, CEO of Find Your Franchise Group, will talk about “Franchise for 2023”, at 7 pm.