20 low cost franchises from R$ 6 thousand to earn further earnings with out leaving house
- October 17, 2022
- No Comment
With home based franchises, the franchisee can manage their time, have their own working hours and even combine it with another job.
With the expressive growth of entrepreneurship in Brazil, today totaling more than 20 million people, opening your own business was the solution during the pandemic. At microfranchises were an important channel in this leverage and became opportunities for more accessible costs and in different segments.
According to the Brazilian Franchising Association (ABF), those with a home basedin which the franchisee can work from home. Since 2020 the model has been growing. In 2022, this model represents 14.8% of the total units.
Discover 20 cheap franchises to undertake at home and earn extra income:
Omie, a technology franchise that sells management software, has a microfranchise format, designed to operate in smaller cities and with an average annual turnover of R$180,000. More flexible, the format is home-based and allows franchisees to work remotely, without the need to assemble teams, in addition to faster financial return. The network has 37 micro-franchises throughout Brazil.
- Total initial investment: BRL 14,000 including franchise fee
- Return forecast: up to 6 months
2. Mr. fit
Pioneer fast-food chain for healthy eating in Brazil. The franchise offers meal options, sandwiches and other healthy delicacies, such as banana biomass stroganoff and functional juices, in addition to a Low Carb menu, and in the home-based model, the franchisee sells frozen meals without leaving home, with the help of apps. delivery, or you can choose to distribute the lunchboxes in stores in your region.
- How many units do you currently have: 514 franchises, 78 of which are physical stores
- Total initial investment: R$ 6 thousand, including franchise fee.
- Return forecast: From 4 to 12 months
3. CotaFácil Franchises
Franquias CotaFácil is the largest consortium and insurance network in Brazil and was conceived with the aim of meeting the needs and pocketbooks of people who want to become owners of their own business.
- How many units do you currently have: 124
- Total initial investment: from R$ 13.9 thousand, including the franchise fee
- Return forecast: between 6 and 12 months
In the market since 2004, the network operates in the field of payroll loans and financing and its mission is to offer financial solutions to people in need of credit.
- How many units do you currently have: 700
- Total initial investment: from R$ 29 thousand, including franchise fee
- Return forecast: 6 months
5. Sollar Energy Franchise
It operates in the field of photovoltaic energy solutions and has the mission of offering renewable energy, which respects the environment for all homes, businesses and also in rural areas.
- How many units do you currently have: 36
- Total initial investment: from BRL 23,900, including franchise fee
- Return forecast: up to 4 months
Complete financial solutions franchise, which operates in the field of payroll loans and financing, offering various products such as: credit card, real estate and automobile financing, insurance, working capital, consortia among other services.
- How many units do you currently have: 90
- Total initial investment: from R$ 14,997, including the franchise fee
- Return forecast: from 3 months
8. My Quitandinha
Retail technology startup that operates in the autonomous minimarket franchise model. In practice, the brand operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, without the need for employees to complete the purchase, with a portfolio that ranges from frozen products to cleaning and personal hygiene items.
- How many units do you currently have: 135
- Total initial investment: from R$ 42 thousand, including the franchise fee
- Return forecast: From 10 to 18 months
Network specialized in cleaning and shielding upholstery. Services can also be performed on vehicles such as cars, boats and aircraft.
- How many units do they currently have: 46 units nationally and internationally
- Total initial investment: from R$ 34.6 thousand, including equipment, stock, kits and uniform and franchise fee
- Return forecast: From 6 months
10. Analytical Prospect
Prospecta Analytica is a Big Data solution that provides information about the main companies, professionals and retailers in the areas of health, agribusiness, civil construction and business in Brazil. On the digital platform, it is possible to find data such as suppliers, addresses, services and activities in each sector. Customers access information with a monthly subscription
- How many units do you currently have: 110 units
- Total initial investment: from R$ 50 thousand, including franchise fee
- Return forecast: Up to 6 months
11. Brazilian Maria
Largest network of cleaning and care franchises in Brazil with operations spread across several states, which provide more than 70,000 calls per month. The franchisee Maria Brasileira manages the administrative, financial, operational and commercial management of the franchised unit and, with the guidance of the consulting team, must execute the brand’s standard, both in service provision and in service excellence.
- How many units do you currently have: 440 units
- Total initial investment: from R$ 42,920 thousand for cities with up to 30 thousand inhabitants, already including franchise fee and cleaning equipment kit
- Return forecast: From the 14th month
12. Top English
The English school became a franchise in 2011 and currently has more than 40 units throughout Brazil and the world. As it is home based, fixed operating costs are extremely low, as there is no rent, staff and fees inherent to the physical operation of a school.
- Total initial investment: BRL 48 thousand
- Return on investment period: 12 to 18 months
13. Solar Project
The franchise network works with solar energy solutions and performs both structuring for large companies and homes. In a home-based model, in practice, the franchisee searches for new customers and uses the franchisor’s Know-How for structuring. There is no need for the franchisee to be an engineer or work in the industry, but rather to have excellent skills to build relationships.
- Total initial investment: BRL 34,000 including franchise fee, implementation, digital marketing and drone
- Return on investment: 12 months
14. Blue Sol Solar Energy
Blue Sol Energia Solar is a network of photovoltaic solar energy franchises where the franchisee operates home-based and is dedicated to customer relationships, sale of photovoltaic solar energy systems, and technical evaluation of the installation site. Meanwhile, the franchisor develops the projects, installs the systems, makes the approval and connection to the electricity grid.
- Total initial investment: R$ 25 thousand with franchise fee included.
- Return on investment: Four months
The network of autonomous mini-markets that was created with the aim of bringing more comfort and safety to people through the honest market concept within residential and commercial condominiums and that integrate, at the time of purchase, the ‘É Daqui’ app, which works as a social network for the condominium and ‘Delivery4u’, an e-marketplace that brings together partner establishments in the city with supplies that are difficult to find on a shelf, such as perishables from butchers and vegetables, in addition to pharmacies, home and decoration, among others.
- Total initial investment: from R$ 70 thousand already with the franchise fee
- Return period: from 20 months
16. The Kids Club
The micro-franchise network created in England and present in Brazil for 28 years is specialized in teaching English to children aged 18 months to 12 years. In addition to the exclusive method, the network offers international certification for students. Franchisees can operate with a physical unit or in a home-based format, in partnership with schools and other establishments.
- Total initial investment: Home-based model for R$ 23 thousand including franchise fee.
- Return on investment: 18 to 24 months
17. Top English
The franchise is a home-based English school that offers classes with a unique methodology, focused on conversation, which can be face-to-face or online, with teachers coming to the students.
- Total initial investment: R$48 thousand with franchise fee and working capital already included.
- Return on investment: From 12 to 18 months.
18. Arts Films
The video production franchise works with streaming services (lives), live commerce, podcast and equipment rental for companies. The network has a platform that connects more than 400 approved professionals (speakers, producers, camera operators, assistants and casting) in its database, so the franchisee does not have to worry about employees.
- Total initial investment: R$ 30,000 for the home-based model with franchise fee and working capital included.
- Return on investment: 12 to 16 months
19. Marketing Bag
The advertising franchise made in ecological bread bags offers franchisees a franchise and home-based model with easy implementation and high profitability.
- Total initial investment: R$5,500.00 with franchise fee included.
- Return on investment: 1 to 4 months.
20. Qyon Technology
In the network, which offers technology solutions with artificial intelligence for business management, the franchisee operates home-based and becomes a management and technology consultant with AI for companies in the most varied segments and accounting offices.
- Total initial investment: from R$ 10,625.00 with franchise fee included.
- Return on investment: 6 months.